Magento is a popular system with hundreds of tools for integrating other software into the eCommerce website. We find that many of our clients already have a POS system, ERP, an inventory management system, a CMS and/or an accounting tool that they want to keep. For example, Shero can handle any of these Magento integrations:
- Magento + Counterpoint Integration
- Magento + SAP integration
- Magento + Dynamics integration
- Magento + SAGE integration
- Magento + Netsuite integrations
- Magento + Epicor Integration
Most of the time, integrating these ERP’s with Magento is possible and we can connect them, sometimes seamlessly and sometimes via a simple export/import. We will research what type of integration is possible, make recommendations, implement the solution and provide easy-to-follow procedures for managing the data integration.
We are here to make your workflow more efficient and save you money. Ask us about the Magento Integration you are looking for, and we’ll point you in the right direction.
JUMP TO READ MORE ABOUT:
- Magento SAP Integration
- Magento ERP Integration
- Magento NCR CounterPoint Integration
- Magento AWS Integration
Magento – SAP Integration
SAP is one of the most powerful ERP solutions on the market in the B2B world. When combined with Magento, we deliver the perfect B2B Magento SAP integration solution to your team and customers.
Some popular SAP versions are:
- SAP ECC 6.0
- SAP All-in-One
- SAP R3 4.x
- SAP S/4 Hanna
- Other versions not listed here
Magento SAP Integration Benefits:
- Real-time inventory check
- Tax Calculations
- Multi-warehouse inventory
- Personalized pricing
- Complex ordering rules
Some SAP integrations are out-of-the-box solutions (for the most part) and others are batch integration or custom coding that require long-term maintenance (software and hardware). OOTB solutions are quick to implement, while others take longer where the infrastructure must be planned by internal IT teams.
To help merchants choose the best SAP solution and integrate it with Magento, Shero has partnered with Corevist. To receive an accurate estimate together with our integration partner we review your SAP system and its readiness for eCommerce to identify any gaps in your SAP system, at no charge to you. Your only cost is the 90 minutes of your time that it will take.
Magento ERP Integration
Using Magento and are looking to simplify online order management and eCommerce processes with the help of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)? At Shero, we’ve worked with a number of merchants to help them connect their ERP with their Magento store by either connecting the ERP to Magento’s API through and existing connector or through custom development. Most ERP’s assist with the management of the following areas of an online business:
- Customer Service Management
- Order management
- Inventory Management
- Real Time Shipping Updates & Fulfillment
- Accounting, Payments & Invoicing
- Comprehensive Product Management
- Returns, Refunds & Cancellations
- Multiple Magento Website Connection
The best ERP solution for your business will depend on factors such as:
- Company Size
- POS & Fulfillment Operations
- Accounting Software
- ERP Solution Features
- ERP + Magento Integration/Connector Availability
Some of the most popular ERP’s that we have worked with before and have helped customers integrate with Magento are:
- NetSuite + Magento Integration (through the Celigo connector)
- Bluecherry EDI + Magento Integration
- Microsoft Dynamics +Magento Integration
- SAP + Magento Integration
- Epicor + Magento Integration
- Magento + SAGE integration
Magento NCR CounterPoint Integration
NCR CounterPoint Point of Sale is a specialty retail management system used by online and brick-and-mortar merchants to streamline their back and front offices. CounterPoint is a powerful tool for managing products, inventory, and customers.
At Shero, we have worked with multiple large and small retailers who use Counterpoint to integrate their CounterPoint POS with their Magento stores using the Red Rook Commerce5 solution. Through this integration, all product data is regularly synced with CounterPoint, so inventory and stock levels are always accurate. Almost immediately on order success, orders are automatically imported into CounterPoint, and all affiliated customer information is updated.
CounterPoint POS is a popular solution for many industries including health and wellness, beauty, museums and non-profits, wholesalers, food/grocery stores, and much more. Integrating a Magento store with CounterPoint POS provides merchants with one centralized order management solution, and ensures that all of your product, customer, and order data is never out of sync.
Magento AWS Management Services
Is your Magento website hosted on AWS and you need help maintaining the hosting environment, optimizing, and meeting PCI compliance requirement? Shero can support the smooth running of your Magento platform on your existing Amazon Web Services environment or on our own AWS environment. Typically, AWS service companies focus on generic, one size fits all guidelines. Shero has extensive experience with the Magento platform and how to best utilize your AWS EC2 instances.
Our clients can save thousands of dollars a month by transferring their external transactional mail system to the internal AWS Simple Email Service platform.
In addition, we know what to look for when it comes to hidden inter-system charges. An accidental slip during the configuration of your Elasticache service can end up costing thousands of dollars a year. Media files can be moved off of dedicated services and hosted in the AWS S3 cloud.
When dealing with performance issues, there is a tendency to just keep upgrading to a faster system in the hopes that it will fix everything. Instead, we can review your service usage and locate potential bottlenecks. Are you using General Purpose EBS drives or IOPS? Are your instances network optimized?
Magento AWS Server Configuration Audits:
As part of our Magento audits, we can review your utilization of AWS services to locate over or under usage, long term contract suggestions, and service locations. Most clients can save over 10% a year in charges – on a typical busy Magento website that will be over $6000/year.
AWS Maintenance Services We offer:
- Ongoing system usage reviews and implementation plans to maximize performance and minimize costs
- Automation of system scaling
- Ongoing billing reviews to ensure elimination of unused/underutilized services
- Implementation and monitoring or performance tuning plans
If you would like to learn how we can help you manage and optimize your AWS environment and Magento website, please fill the contact us form above and we will get in touch to discuss your project’s details.
Why Use Shero for Magento 2 Development?
- We are a Magento Professional Solutions Partner, which means you get access to the latest information that we receive directly from Magento. This allows us to be proactive versus reactive regarding Magento 2 coding standards, new technologies, security measures, and best practices.
- Our team includes Magento Certified Developers and Solution Specialists who have gone through extensive Magento 2 training.
- We have over 6 years experience working with Magento, one of the best open-source eCommerce platforms that provide high flexibility and scalability.
- We have eCommerce expertise including but not limited to design, development, customization, and integrations. Our planning, implementation and post go-live expertise ensures you market and grow your online store the right way.